Streamline the IT InfrastructureOver the years, in many companies, storage servers and systems accumulate in IT sites, and so:
- The infrastructure is no longer really controlled, and you end up not knowing what you have in terms of servers, operating systems, and database management systems, or which departments are using them
- Operating costs are multiplied: the support, maintenance, space, and electricity and air conditioning consumption of the various systems accumulate and generate unnecessary expenses
- No major savings are possible.
Choose Managed ServicesManaged services let the company save money on several fronts while offering powerful infrastructure:
- They avoid having to invest in costly equipment that will need to be replaced regularly. With managed services, the servers and IT network management systems are outsourced. The company takes advantage of the provider’s equipment for a fixed monthly cost and only pays for the infrastructure it needs. If these needs change, they just have to choose a more suitable solution, without investment and without delay. The company therefore benefits from a scalable solution, modifiable at any time with a simple revision to their monthly bill
- They make it possible to do without an in-house expert. With managed services, it’s not necessary to have an internal specialist, since the supplier provides one when needed. This means fewer staffing costs for the company: no IT expert salary or training, holidays, and sick days to be paid and managed
- They help indirectly generate savings. Thanks to managed services, the optimized infrastructure improves employee mobility and connectivity. It is configured so that the company’s IT system can be accessed anywhere, from a computer, a laptop, or even a smartphone. That way, even travelling staff or employees who are staying home with a sick child can keep working remotely and collaboratively
- Since updates to the servers are part of the managed services, the company saves time in two ways. It doesn’t have to bring in an IT expert to install the new versions of the operating systems and the antivirus and networked software. In addition, as soon as an update is available, it is applied, making the infrastructure less vulnerable to viruses that paralyze the servers.