Set up a monitoring systemBy ensuring frequent preventive maintenance operations, you limit intrusions and breakdowns and can intervene before failures or incidents even occur: that means less risk of work stoppages, which impact the profitability of the business and can even jeopardize its sustainability.
Manage the IT system suitablyWith a regular preventive maintenance plan for computers:
- The lifespan of the workstations and the equipment in general is optimized,
- Software redundancies and system errors are detected and corrected,
- The company’s IT security is at its maximum level,
- The IT system is powerful and available.
Increase the productivity of the businessThanks to upstream interventions:
- Incidents such as breakdowns, bugs, and delays, as well as piracy and intrusions by viruses, are limited: the company is at less risk of workstation immobilizations and work stoppages.
- Unlike breakdowns and incidents, maintenance operations are planned, preventing disruptions to the work of the teams and the proper functioning of the departments: interventions can therefore be planned during employees’ days off or employees can be temporarily assigned to another workstation during the maintenance operation.
- In case of an incident, a disaster recovery plan is activated in order to limit the service interruption by returning to the last backup.
Ensure the security of the businessCarrying out frequent preventive maintenance operations helps improve the level of security of the business:
- The operating systems, software, and antivirus programs are updated on the workstations and servers as soon as the new versions are available: the IT tools work better and faster, they’re compatible with the rest of the fleet, and the possibilities of intrusion by a virus or a pirate into the IT system are reduced.
- Security breaches are detected during the interventions and corrective actions are taken before an incident occurs,
- Training aimed at educating staff to adopt safe practices and appropriate use of the IT tools, including internet access, also helps prevent dangerous behaviours and limit the vulnerability of the system to piracy and viruses.